myTunes

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Learning Korean ( 한국어 ) with Miss JuN Na ( 준나) Part 2



Hey all!! How’s the first part going?? Any comments please message me.. so that I can correct it or do what ever is necessary..


Hangeul part 2

4 consonants


ㄷ (di-geut) – D pronounce: start with D but end with T
 ㄹ (ri-eul) – R/L pronounce: if it is in front of vowel/first consonant R, if final consonant is L (refer to final consonant)
ㅂ (bi-eup) – start with B end with P
ㅈ (ji-eut) – J pronounce: start with J but end with CH

4 combined vowels with (y)
야 – ya , as in yard
여 – yeo , as in yawn
요 – yo , as in yogurt
유 – yu , as in you

9 final consonant – ㄱ ㄴ ㄹ ㅁ ㅂ ㅇ ㄷ ㅅ ㅈ
약 –ㄱis the final consonant. [K] as in cook

윤 –ㄴ is the final consonant. [N] as is noon

알 – [L] as in call

암 – [M] as in hum

압- [P] as in chop

양- [NG] as in ring

얻 / 앗 / 엊- [T] get  ; although the final consonant is varies they still pronounce as T

I forgot to tell that there are different styles of writing hangeul.
C=consonant V=vowel

1. CV  
e.g  나  ㄴ(consonant)  아 (vowel)

2. CV
       C
e.g. 현 ㅎ(consonant) + 여(vowel) + ㄴ(consonant)

3. CV
    CC
e.g.  넜 or 넓

4. C
    VV  e.g 뒨
      C

5. C
    VV  e.g 챦
     CC


Thank you for learning Korean with me. Hangeul Part 3 will be posted soon. I’m kinda busy right now therefore I have no time to type it. Would like to invite you all to LOVE@2PM at Korean Plaza, Menara Hap Seng AMPANG on 30th January. I’ll be performing with my frends (10 minute crew)






What is it NOW?
WORLD DOMINATION