myTunes

Friday, June 25, 2010

WE WON THE BEAST TICKETS!!

Yeahh!! remember the mystery video that we did?? it was air on sunday 20th june at 8tv nite live for the beast competition.. 8tv call me yesterday(wednesday, 23 june)  they congrats for my winning as the grand prize winner.. i requested for three tickets and we did get 3 tickets ok.. but still laa only one album.. so only me will go up on stage to ask their signature..





  We (include Sofy) already did the banner for the beast member.. we did 6.. each one..but i dunno what to give to them (their presents) most of them surely bought some stuff to give to them.. so we decided to give cookies that are made buy US!! with lots of love.. hope they will enjoy it.. if they are busy and didnt manage to eat.. eat that cookies so you wont feel that hungry ok..hehehehe


5 of July will be first day of internship. Holiday Villa Subang is my internship place and I'm so happy because it's damn near to my house..so tak da la bazir duet!! huahauahua.. I kinda worried about the internship agreement.. what should I do? From what I know, I have to see Holiday Villa and ask them to sign the agreement first then I have to pass it up to college to process it..hurmm never mind.. monday i clear everything after I enjoy my beast moment tomorrow..huhuhu.. See you gous at KL Live, Saturday!!