myTunes

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Trip to Thailand

7 January 2011 - My mom had a family trip organized by her office department. She decide to bring me along..[yippee!!] Not by airplane but by bus. Travel for 6 to 7 hours I think. We depart 15 minutes before 10pm. First stop was at this kedai mamak near tapah. (Dah la lapar ade ke patut kedai mamak) Then continue our journey to the Changloon then the sempadan.. We reached the immigrate around 4+am like this.. Open at 6am.. 2 hours kena tunggu.. pe lagi smoking jek la keje ku..hahaha.. anyway thx to my mom bought 2 packets of Dunhill..hahaha.. (my mom not encouraging me cuma die taw anak die mmg mati kalo xda rokok)..

Sawadeekap...
Once everything settle..we all hop on bus and straight to Hat Yai baby.. Thx to Mayflower Hotel for the accommodation.. love the room.. seriously!!! Our hotel located in the city center. There's 7-Eleven opposite the hotel and Shopping mall within 3-5 minutes walking. Once we arrived at the hotel we can't check in yet. So we went for breakfast and walk around around 9 or 10am like that went back to hotel and settle in. At Hat Yai I went to the night market (Uptown), Aquarium, Beach, Messages, karaoke and floating market. I like their weather!!! Not so hot. Berjalan sepanjang hari pun tak panas. Here are some pictures that I took..


I wanna go Hat Yai again... and Pattaya, Bangkok..mummy bila kita akan bercuti lagi??