myTunes

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Still JOBLESS!!!

It's almost 3 months since we entered the new year but for me i'm still the same old jobless!! been sending resume here and there end up still nothing. Stress level going up and up above my heart already!! Anyone know any place that are vacant. Well, let me tell you a bit bout myself.

I've graduted from Taylor's College school of hospitality and tourism in Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management. Basically it is business mgmt + hotel. I never had a real work experience before only during my trainee days.
During my training days, I was sent to Accounts and Sales and Marketing department besides than the operation. I entered public speaking once and managed to enter finals but I didn't won. Active in bowling and loves event.

Just now, one of my mom's higher position friends (exec) asked me about my studies and my education background. he starts off with what is my passion and what i can do. asking whether i love writing. then, he said there's an opening for pr and asked me to send in resume. (hahahhaa).. asked me whether i can translate eng-malay or malay-eng.. hahaha.. if u say eng-french or eng-korean.. then i'm like a bit dead meat. he first speaks in malay but i accidentally answered in english. thats what made him wanting to know more bout me. Off course i can speak english confidently!!! hahahhaa... (booster).. so i came home and straight away gave my resume to my mom.... huhuhu.. but the thing is i scared to fill up people expectation towards me. and plus i will be in the same company with my mom that makes more lot nervous... dush dush (punching myself)..

till here then.. wanna sleep.. need some thing to boost me..and for my dream land...hehehe


since i miss their concert Super Junior Super Show 3 [SS3], that happen last saturday (19 march 2011), i think this might cure it a bit!!! damn their concert were totally hot and happening!! >.<'