myTunes

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Karaoke MV Channel

Hey there!!!!!

I would like to share my another youtube channel. Well, i have been editing korean MVs and putting instrumental together for quite some time.. but i done it for me whenever my mom's company having company karaoke session..

Korean karaoke mv is hard to find here in malaysia therefore i uploaded it in the youtube. I never thought that so many people will watched it. I upload it for my backup file actually.. hahaha...
Since then i constantly edit the vids and all.. I'm still falling behind the schedule actually.. don't hvae much spare time nowadays..

so yeah here is the url " www.youtube.com/karaokemv " u guys can check it out..

BTW, currently my group 10 Minute Crew is on hiatus.. all the members are super busy. no more get together time.. well hope we can meet again in the future or not.. i'm not to sure..



-Update on K-Pop Artist stalking-

Jay Park is hot like hell.  I went to the airport and welcome him.. oh gosh~ like a dream.. his so cute. Then I went to the concert plus i bought the autograph session. The coolest moment was when one by one come to him and he signed. Well, my turn not just sign but i talked a little to him. Therefore i have to whisper in order for him to listen right? hahahahahahahaha~~ plus people are not allowed to shake hands or what so ever but i did! hahaha...
Then we also wait for him to come out.. first view wohoo.. excited! but we did nto send him to the airport.. busy~

Oh yes!!!! I have seen BLOCK B baby~~ woohooo! Although Zico didn't came together with the rest but I got to hold U-Kwon's hand side by side. Stand really next to him and also Jaehyo i reach out for his hand then he looked at me in the eyes..really straight in the eyes.. totally happy weekend..although just a little but hey you won't get to hold their hands or looked them in the eye right?

Ukiss first time we have miss them! Imagined they used the secret path to come out and we also miss the timing when they went back.. gosh!

Teentop so CUTE! Chunji Chunji Chunji... i'm crazy~


Now that is what my weekend all about ending the month of MAY. AWESOME.
June is here.. I;ll be going Singapore on 15th June.. will share the story on that.. weee~ see ya