myTunes

Monday, November 12, 2012

The Lonely Tears

As night arrive the sky starts to dark and the breeze starts to blow. I’m walking down the street with this chill breeze trying to find you in the midst of the darkness. Desperately looking at the lights hoping there’s an answer to this wander. I guess tonight is not the night? I trace back my steps with an empty face.

Soft slow ballad music starts to play as I write in my diary. Wanted that movie like romance, I’m hoping and praying that kind of hero exist in my world. Questions that never been answer or confusion that has never been solve left in me again and it leads me into silence.

Knowing what kind of man or what type of relationship that I want, doesn’t do any favor to me. Looking up at the sky, wanting answers but it never reach to me. Love is not complete if you get it too easy but yet how am I suppose to experience this if to fall in love is hard.

Putting my hands on my heart and ask why am I too afraid to fall in love? Why didn’t I open it and try to receive some? Yet, silence appears. Again, I absorbed in the soft ballad music. The lyrics drove me away from my own world. Tears gather and slowly falls without a sound.

It’s too hard for me to bear that you are with someone else. Even though you were probably with her but since I met you, and possibly before maybe you’ll break up with her. 
I painfully pray for this. Without a hint of pain or suffering, I hate that you look so happy.
Can’t you love me? Can’t you understand my heart a little? Can’t you break up with her? Can’t I take her place?
Or you could go on loving her and live while being next to me. Or you could pretend that I am her.
As long as you are with me by my side.