myTunes

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

COUNTDOWN "2 Weeks = 14 Days"



Everytime when I think about it my heart goes "두군 두군". I'm really excited for the upcoming trip. Even though i'm still upset with the fact that Shinhwa's concert will be held one week earlier than my trip date but don't want it to destroy my excitement. This will be the first time I'm going to stroll down Seoul using the information that I have collected and my little knowledge of the language. It will be different from my previous trip.


Remember the clothes that I ordered online? They arrive a few days after that. Check out what I bought!!






5 items total together. My favorite the Orange Chanel dress! Red is my favorite but the dress really shine with orange. Red blouse for office, turquoise dress for simple occasion and tank tops for casual. It cost around RM170 includes the postage.



On the left is a turtle neck for my inner. It's made by wool. Both are bought at Reject Shop Subang Parade cost around RM100.

LUGGAGE BAG!!! I bought it on sale so big and cheap at Carrefour Subang Jaya! cost around RM70. Sorry I got no picture for this.



Make up:- Sephora!!!! My foundation almost finish and I thought of changing it. Browse around Sephora and found my match. Highly recommended if you guys want to change to a different brand.



I bought the foundation and the cleanser. I really like the cleanser. It's not greasy at all.



Sephora in the picture is located at Paradigm Mall, Kelana Jaya. Besides than there, they also have it in KLCC and opposite Pavillion. Go and check stores near you.

Lastly, I have a book to share for Kpop or Kdrama lovers who want to go to Korea and visit places that the Hallyu Star went. The tittle is Travel To Korea in Kpop/Kdrama Style by LittleMissHoo. You can find it in Kinokuniya KLCC for Malaysia cost at RM63.75.



It is really useful plus the direction is simple and very easy to follow.
Also I found E-Book from Visit Korea Page. Restaurant Guide for Muslim Visitor and Korea Travel Guide for Muslim Visitor really caught my interest. I browse through and it really gives you some tips.

That's all for now. I will post my luggage packing list before I fly to Korea. See ya! Till next post.