myTunes

Sunday, June 16, 2013

130614 Kim Jong Kook Showcase


Kim Jong Kook was here in Malaysia and I didn't miss that chance to meet him. I finally got to hear him singing live and seeing him upfront. OMG! He is so sweet and gentlemen. Not even once, he hesitated to accept what his fans wants.


The opening act was by Virus & Henry. Kim Jong Kook starts off with Today More Better Than Yesterday. Then interview and games with lucky fans. My sister got lucky. She even asked if she can hug him and guess what? She was the first one to asked for that hug. I'm not jealous as long as it's not Shinhwa (hahaha)







After games and chatting, he continued singing. It was really a fun night. I sat next to KKB (Keluarga Korean Bersatu) hahaha I create that name myself. Since I can understand korean, I able to listen to what were they talking. One part they don't understand the MC words so I looked at them and explain it even without they asked me too. I always like that. *crazy me*


The night ends with Twist King & Han Namja.I can feel his sincerity in his singing. He did said that he promise to bring the Runningman to Malaysia. So I'm waiting for that promise to be fulfill!



I've been snapping his dancer picture. Me and my sister were like eye-ing on his dancer. hahaha!!

Here is one my favorite Kim Jong Kook song - Addicted