myTunes

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

c0untd0wn t0 new year and the activities..

well..year 2009 is going to end soon and it will open a new year.. start creating your new goals and strategies to achieved them.. It's been a wonderful holidays for me this whole month. My class will be commence on n14 of January and we are moving to a new campus.. near PJS ??? can't remember...

this new campus is too big..scared i will be lost inside there..lost in the campus = new movie title..

my holidays activity is dancing to the kpop music..me and my 2 younger sisters pick a song..and i will search for the music video so that we can see and learn the step.. well to update everyone we had dance to..

2PM - Again & Again
2PM - I Hate You
2PM - 10 points out of 10 (not complete yet)
2PM - Heartbeat
SNSD / Girls Generation - GEE & TELL ME YOUR WISH (GENIE)
Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra
Jewelry - Vari2ty (chorus part only)
SHINee - Ring DIng Dong (chorus part only)
Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
WonderGirls - Nobody

still in progress to learn SHINEE - RING DING DONG dance..SS501 - A SONG CALLING FOR YOU & LOVE LIKE THIS ...

if you guys wanna watch it..go my facebook ...www.facebook.com/layna.hassan

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR..



<- credit - HanaBaidura Khunnie