myTunes

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2 weeks of internship and I bored!!

I start my internship on 5th of July last week. This is my second week and well, the internship is kinda bored. I've to work on Saturday which I dont have work at all. I'm under credit section.. so basically kutip hutang nyer part (Account Payable). I can do the billing part already, it's just that i'm not sure of their company account.. some of it ada yg temporary some mmg ade acc with them. why dont they just open and acc for each. nak ade temporary2?? but that company selalu anta org die kt situ.. but never mind laa.. kalo dah keje lama kt situ confirm akan tahu.. but i only will be in the acc dept for about 5 weeks.. after that sales.. camner agaknyer??? harap2 they used system like Sheraton.. senang sket.. but i cant tell u da diff between those 2 hotels.. mmg diff giler.. oh and today the first time I dapat taw I'm allergic to seafood..**suddenly** naik satu badan macam gatal2.. oh god.. siap kena inject lagi..then my whole family went lunch at Seoul Garden 101.. at that time.. my merah kt badan ni dah surut .. after eating kt situ.. suddenly i gatal2.. merah2 naik semula.. terus lepas makan tuh my sis n bro bwk balik.. sbb i tak bawak ubat.. so lepas makan ubat.. da sembuh sket.. oh god!! susah la macam ni.. dah xbole makan my fav food..

**i'm thinking of writing new fanfic.. yg lame mcm dah tak de idea.. and terlalu di biarkan.. might be writing something else.. 기다리 주세요!!