myTunes

Thursday, July 22, 2010

JAY PARK FANS MEET AT KUALA LUMPUR


[picture credit to High cut]

Jay Park [Park JaeBeom] ex 2pm leader will do his fan meet here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The date has been released through his fan page. I already marked my calender 24th SEPTEMBER 2010, Friday. I seriously wanna go. I hope I can. The price of the tickets isn't out yet and the venue too. Hope it will be an under control situation with the fans not like beast. hehehe..I think it must be number seats. So we no need to push people. huahuahua.. If I'm really determined to go.. that I will purposely MC on that day..wee~ it's a must wei.. Jay also will be battle his b-boying skills with local bboy.. I hope Wakaka, GillerBattle and Floor Fever will join force..hahaha.. although I love Jay but I still support my friends.. =) ..  Will update once I know about the price and venue.. but pssstt **heard the ticket is around RM200++ .. I dunno whether I have enough money to buy the ticket.. **


Jay's latest project


Jay's in 2PM  - Again & Again