myTunes

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Recap Raya~

19th August 2012, Sunday - It's Raya but for me nothing change except for shopping. Bought new wallet, perfume and watch using my own money and mom bought me baju kurung.

Day 1:-

Not much or to be exact doing nothing at all. Wake up late then around 7pm went to KSC.
I didn't wear baju kurung raya pun but bila nak pergi KSC only wore it. hahahhaa... Plus like always, my mom gave him some raya food. This year was Lontong and kuah kacang. Also, we got to met his wife! ** Tak bole nak nakal dengan dia hahahaha**







Day 2:-

Get ready to balik kampung! First visit my dad's grave. Then continue our journey to kampung. It was a smooth journey till Tol Gombak. Traffic was bad! Not the Cash lane but the touch n go & smart tag?
Arrived Simpang Kallang around 2pm and guess what around 5pm we have to chiao pick up my lil sister Hawa Basery balik from kerja! So me cepat cepat help for the kenduri. Some of the workloads that I do was potong daging lidah, mash the potato and here and there small works. Although macam sikit jek workload but since we were cooking for KENDURI jadi banyak la. Yang paling best mash the potato! Memang lenyek habis dikerjakan oleh me and Ejat. hahaha!

Around 5.30pm baru I gerak untuk fetch Hawa balik. After Genting Sempah, traffic very very very bad. We arrived Subang Jaya at 8pm. Then balik rumah kejap, nak ambil baju sikit. Lepas tuh, ke Korean Street Cafe sebab nak tangkap gamba si Andrew pakai baju melayu. Bila lagi die nak pakai kan? So we took some pictures and he packed us some japchae (",) .. Finish all those picture taking, head back to Raub. Straight to kenduri. Lepas perut sudah dipenuhi dengan makanan, bermulalah sesi karut mengarut dengan sedara sedara.






Day 3:-

Hurm? I can't really remember anything special on this day. Just that, cause first day we didn't visit any of the relative so we took the initiative to visit them. But only two house jek! hahaha.. (>_<)
After visited, went back to Simpang Kallang. Thought of going back KL but dalam Raubu jek dah jam so kalau balik malam tuh juga MATI ler. So we decided to went back early in morning at 4am! Because I have to work.. pity me. Simpan cuti nak gi korea nyer pasal...