myTunes

Thursday, February 07, 2013

CNY Shopping Time!!

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone who celebrate this occasion and also happy holiday. As CNY approach, everybody starts to get busy shopping including me. CNY sales obviously make my spirit up. I don't really shop till my jaw drop but only till my knee shaking? hahaha Anyway, it has been a long time I saving up my money for my Seoul trip next month. Since my savings is enough, I wrote a list to shop for my Seoul trip needs.


2 Pairs of ballerina flats



Necessities
The middle is the latest
Oh gosh! I really spend a lot. I also bought cloth material for my jacket. If my mom finish sew it, I will upload it. It cost me more than few hundreds. I shouldn't calculate my spending after I buy something! Did I tell you that my knee was really shaking? That's the first part of my shopping. Few days later, my sis Nana and I went out for movies night. We watched 3AM and Hansel n Gretel. In between, we had McD for our dinner.



3AM is a thailand ghost story. It divided into 3 story. The first was The Wig. A girl who worked at her parent shop that sell wig. Her sister is kinda brat and she the one who did all the working. One day, one of the regular seller come to sell leftover hair. One of the leftover hair is from a dead girl. If you want to know what happen when the clock strike 3 together with the rest of the story, head to the cinema and check it out. Here is the trailer..





Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunter is totally AWESOME. I won't tell you the synopsis. You guys have to head to the cinema and check it out. Really!!



My bonus is in!!!!! 90% of my bonus has change to korea won. So finally I can be call as a MILLIONAIRE with korea won!!! Hooraayy (imagining it)

So next on my list are clothes! Bought them online maybe will receive it after CNY. As everybody who knows me knows that my body is special. I search online and found a website selling my size clothes. The price is really reasonable plus they have the widest choice and variety on clothes and pants. I never buy anything from this online shop before and this will be my first time. I bought quite a few and can't wait to receive the parcel. Will update on this together with the jacket that will be sew later. If any of you wondering which website I'm talking about. It's Jessabella Plus Size Stealz.

Now, I need to buy socks and a pair of converse shoes or maybe a black school shoes will be better. Cheaper! You guys must be wondering why I have to buy new shoe. Actually I have sport shoes like a few of it but most of them are high cut and kinda heavy. I don't want to pay extra weight for mu luggage therefor I thought school shoes is the best choice. But now, I'm confused whether to buy one or just wear what I have. Well, I still have another month to decide.

New target: S3 Samsung Galaxy or Galaxy Note 2. I didn't even start to save up for new phone. Been busy saving for Seoul and now only I though about saving up for phone. Will I be able to buy new phone before reaching August? Hope I can still reach my target after I come back from my trip. Or why don't I buy the new S4 which going to launch in Malaysia? hahaha think bout it later.

So what's your choice?



See ya peeps~