myTunes

Monday, January 28, 2013

Turn 26 on 27th January 2013

"Make a wish"


Happy Birthday to myself!!~ My wish for this year? To live a life with a smile and thanks to what ever I have now or future. What did I do on my birthday? Send my bro & sis back to Lendu, Melaka because bus tickets sold out!!

At the Gas station =)


On the way back to KL from Melaka conversation:-

Me: Ibu ada rasa nak makan kat Seoul Garden tak?
Mom: Kenapa? Awak nak belanja ker?
Me: Gaji pun tak masuk lagi. Macam mane nak belanja.
Mom: Nak pergi Seoul Garden mane?
Me: (dalam hati: yes!) Kita pergi ioi mall la. Kalo paradigm parking susah.
Mom: Oklah. Terus pergi ker?
Me: Terus pergilah. Ni dah kol bape.
Mom: Ok!

Was super duper happy!!!!! So I straight drive to ioi mall in Puchong. Seoul Garden located at the ground floor. See the pictures below:-

The Entrance
Wide selection of marinated meats

ICE CREAM ^_^


Happy Eating ~

Here is the price...

After done eating, we walked around the mall. Thank god gaji tak masuk lagi! If not will shopping la. Went to Kamdar and check out the some kain nak buat jacket (for Korea Trip). Found the material!!!~ Bulu-bulu for inner part of the jacket. Will post it once the jacket is done.hehehe~ Nak pergi korea siap jahit jacket lagi..hehehe big size la me don't really have a nice design coat and at a cheap price. Thanx god my mom can jahit. See ya till the next post.. Ouh I leave you with one music video which I really love..sang by Shin Hyesung (Shinhwa) & Lyn - After Love..