myTunes

Friday, January 25, 2013

Ejam's Wedding

12 January 2013, Ejam GOT MARRIED!!!! Congratulation!!!!!~ Wishing u a happy marriage life...


 

I went for both side of the ceremony. First was the bride side which held at MPSJ Hall. It was beautiful and sweet when I enter the hall. It's white and pink theme but I wore a purple baju kurung out from the theme. Actually purple suppose to be for the groom side but we got mixed up. Anyway back to the wedding, they march in the hall at 8.30pm and we start to eat!~ hehehe


If u want to know what kind of eye shadow did I use and make up style? Actually I just blend it what ever eye shadow I have. This one from Etude House and it gives the smoky eyes feeling. It was a dinner so what the heck right.



 
The Bride & Groom "Ejam &Tiqa"




The PENGAPIT "my lil bro"



 



Groom side ceremony was held at National Museum. My first time step in the museum area. Eventhough I am a Malaysian but still I never enter the museum. This time I wore black baju kurung and simple make up. ONLY EYELINER thick one.. hehehe



 I took a few pictures...I love the food!!! It was much more better than the previous especially SAMBAL TEMPOYAK cook by the groom's mom.







Would like to congrats Ejam & Tiqa on your wedding. May love blossom as always and cepat-cepat dapat anak. Happay marriage life~

 Lastly, I leave you with Hallway Ghost "Kateq" picture...hehehehe

 


Hope I can update blog more often now....