myTunes

Sunday, April 28, 2013

130323 Reunion Korea Trip Day 3



Wake up a little quite late and totally hangover!! It's the day we're going to meet Seulgi. We promised to meet in front of Changdeok Palace. How to get here? It's easy. Since I'm from Myungdong, I took the subway which heading towards Chungmuro and change to line 3, stop at Anguk station. From exit 3, walk straight for about 200 meters and you will see Changdeok Palace on your left.


The entrance fee is 8,000 won which include Huwon Tour where the secret garden lies. Why do I choose Changdeok instead of Gyungbok? It's because of Rooftop Prince drama was shot here and I really want to see the place where they call it Lotus Lake.



However I kinda regret bought that Huwon Tour. It was all hiking up and down the hills, going in circle and the garden is big. A little story on the garden that is this place was resides by the prince. There's a lot of room and it also makes me wonder how the hell their soldier get one palace to another. It's so far and even the prince is hide inside Changdeok palace area. Maybe that's why korean 99% small size compare to Malaysian one palace and everybody is inside that one big palace. That's where the king, queen, his maidens and childrens stay. Back to the trip story, half way we chose to turn back and go out but don't get me wrong I did have fun watching the scenery and architecture plus the weather was superb that day. The sun shined so well so the garden really beautiful that day.


After that we headed to Rice Cake (Tteok) Museum. From Changdeok Palace just cross the road and walk straight around 300 meters till you find the Rice Cake Museum building on the right. There's a lots of type of rice cakes from your rice cake on your 100th day of birth to rice cake that you should be given to father and mother in law. The rice cakes all are beautiful.


After hangout a few hours(?) at the Rice Cake Cafe, we moved to Seulgi grandmother's house. We took the bus and stop nearby Gireum. (If you ask me how to get there again by bus, I don't think I remember). We stop somewhere which construction is in progress and from there we walked for about 300 - 400 meters before reaching the house. What I really remember besides than her family hospitality is the food. It was delicious and still delicious for me as the taste still lingers in my mind. hahahaha! We did chat a little after eating. Her mom is hilarious and friendly so does her grandma.



Done eating, we went to Seulgi's charity event rehearsal held at the Cultural Hall. We saw her performance rehearsal and also met her friends. They were very friendly to us and yes they spoke in korean with me. They are excited when I speak korean as if it's amazing. I didn't upload her rehearsal video since it is private. After those rehearsal and chatting, it's time to head back our guesthouse.



That was our third day. Fourth day coming up but a little bit late. I've been quite busy lately with other stuff so I unable to update the blog regularly but no matter I'll leave you with my favorite solo artist, Jay Park - Welcome. He is so hot inside here. If this kind of guy singing this song to me, I'll stay forever in bed.



Good night!!!!