myTunes

Saturday, May 04, 2013

130324 Relax Korea Trip Day 4


 

It's only the fourth day yet we already slow down our itinerary. We were too tired to walk around so decided to lay back. Today is the day to see with my own eyes the SME, JYPE & CUBE building. These buildings are located in Apgujeong so Apgujeong station was the nearest and after that either you walk or take a bus but now since the new station is complete (Apgujeong Rodeo), it only takes a few minutes to walk to the buildings.



From Myungdong:-

Ride the train which heading to Chungmuro and stop at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park station and change to Line 2 which heading to Sindang and stop at Wangsimni. You need to change to Bundang Line and stop at Apgujeong Rodeo.



Walk out from exit 2 and walk down towards Galleria Department Store East and SM Entertainment building is 300 meters ahead but when I was there the building was in renovation and SHINee Dream Girl poster was covering the building.


Next, to JYPE building you just walk straight till you find Apgujeong 79길. Turn left on that road and walk straight ahead for about 20 - 30 minutes. You will find Dunkin Donuts on the right and JYPE on the left. If you straight up you'll see CUBE is on the right. It was Sunday so CUBE Cafe was closed.


After hanging out at Dunkin Donuts, we left for Gyochon Chicken which was endorsed by Shinhwa then dessert at Time Out Gelato which open by Park Yoochun but unfortunately we lost our way. From Apgujeong Rodeo station we went to Apgujeong station according to the info that I found but still we didn't managed to find it. What I found interesting is that their toilet is really bright and big in Apgujeong Rodeo station. I even took pictures.


We decided to went back and stop at Cold Stone Creamy. Seriously recommend it for people who love ice cream and it was way better than Baskin Robbin here in Malaysia even the price too.


Went back to Myungdong and had dinner with Seulgi. We were walking in circles since we have no idea where to eat. Thought of eating Jjamppong but not sure of the meat that they used so found a restaurant and eat simple things. After dinner, karaoke time which cost us 20,000 korean won for an hour. It's totally expensive but we had fun plus they gave us extra service time.



That's all for the fourth day trip. The next day, me and my sister search the naver how to go to Gyochon Chicken & Time Out. One more thing, Seo Ji Sub who is an actor (I'm Sorry I Love You) had opened a cafe name A Twosome 51K. I really want to visit his cafe which located in Chungdamdong but fortunately for me the cafe has one branch near my guesthouse. It's like any other coffee shop but the price range is slightly higher. For me, I prefer the cafe located in front of my guesthouse IZZO Cafe. "No Offense Seo Ji Sub"



Like always, I will promote one song to you guys. Here is Lyn ft Jun Hyung (Beast) - Breakable Heart.