myTunes

Friday, September 20, 2013

PD Weekend Getaway

What a totally bliss weekend it was. I really able to relax and enjoy what I love best and that is laze around.

130914, Saturday - Woke up super early to prepare for my trip. I need to cook for my breakfast and lunch also to double check luggage. I've discussed the menu with my sister the night before. Let me share with you the menu.


After cooking and packing, I realized that as if I'm a mother who pack lunch box for my children camping. Seriously, the food was enough till our dinner. Then this thought came to me "whoever lives with me must be nice because they will never starve to death". Feel proud of myself.

We started our journey at 1 pm and got stuck after Sg Besi Tol. The traffic was terrible even though it moves slow because the journey from my place to Port Dickson took 3 hours. 3 hours is half way to Johor Bahru. We arrived at 4 pm and check in to Avillion Admiral Cove. Please don't be confuse between Avillion Port Dickson and Avillion Admiral Cove. It located 5 km away from each other. If you use the route to the Muzium Tentera, you will end at the traffic light where by to the right (Petronas Petrol Station) is where Avillion PD is located while to the left is Avillion Admiral Cove (route to the hospital/Teluk Kemang). Got a room and unpack our luggage. The room was comfortable and big. I seriously wanna lock up myself in the room.

First thing that we did were checking out the hotel area especially the pool and beach.


The next day, I got up quite early for breakfast. (Wow, I wake up late on my working days but early for holidays. Amazing!) Breakfast here we come~


Breakfast was nice and full. Even though they didn't offer a wide variety of food but the food is enough to fill in my stomach and the taste is good. Next, to the beach. This is the first time when I saw a pool I didn't even bother to swimming.



Later in the evening thought wanna stroll down the beach in Teluk Kemang but then the traffic was OMG!!!! seriously the road to Teluk Kemang was closed and the cars were not moving at all. So I took a U-Turn and went the other side but still end up stuck in traffic. As a result, we stopped at a row of shop and bought pisang goreng, coconut drinks and some snacks. We even went back to the hotel and hangout by the beach.


Sunset time! It was beautiful and at that moment I thought won't it be nice if I have my lover to watch it with me. Unfortunately it's not. Anyway the next day, we just ate breakfast and packed out stuff to checked out. Thank god the road is not pack with cars on that day. Able to reach my home in one hour time. Hoping for another weekend getaway again. Will update u guys again. Have fun~

I'm currently fall in love from head to toe over Vibe's songs. I hope you guys will love it too.