myTunes

Thursday, October 03, 2013

All About Big Star (Korean Group)

21st September 2013, Saturday - My KTQ (Korea Talent Quest) Final held in Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur.
It really brings out my memories when the first KTQ was held which called Korean Wave Contest in KL Live.

cr: Korea Tourism site
There were total of 10 finalist on that day and the winner was Progression. I totally agreed with the judge decision although Epsilon dance performance was awesome but Progression was good at entertaining the crowd. So that's where they score an extra point. Let's take a look at their performance yeah~

PROGRESSION


EPSILON



If you want to check out the rest of the finalist video, you can check it out at Kpop Hallyu Youtube

Next at 6pm Big Star performed for free! I never know Big Star's members name except Feel Dog because of his song with Jun Hyung, Beast.



I went to Pavillion with my sister and yes we fallen in love with them. We were enjoying their performance as if we know their songs but NOT. We even came the next day to see their performance and even randomly went to the airport in case they fly back on that night but we were son unlucky. Start from that day onward me and my sister were crazy about them. Searching on the internet their videos, songs and debut story. Hopefully they can rise to fame too like Teen Top and Infinite. Oh my bias are totally Baram, Rae Hwan & Jude. hahahaha!

Here is their live performance song call Run & Run. It's their latest song.



Wearing PINK cap: Rae Hwan
Wearing YELLOW cap: Jude
Wearing SNOWCAP: Seong Hak
Orange hair: FeelDog
Blond hair: Baram