myTunes

Monday, October 07, 2013

Wrap Up on September 2013

28th September 2013, Saturday - Went out to Melaka to pick up my little sister, Hawa. Thanks to my friend Anna for accompany me along the way. After Melaka, we headed to Seremban to check in at Royale Bintang Hotel.



We booked two rooms of Superior which cost RM268 nett per night per room. It comes with Breakfast for two. The room is big and has a lots of space. You can easily fit 4 people in one room.


Once we checked in, we ate our lunch and head out to swimming. It's the only time we have to swim anyway. I'm liking their swimming pool. It has a waterfall and like a small cave where you can meditate. I really love it. 


At 8pm, there was supposed to be a rehearsal performance but the PA System and the rest of the performers were not even there. So they changed it to 1 pm on the wedding day. We went out from the hotel to search for food but we seriously have no idea where to go or to eat. Our last resort was head back to the hotel for dinner. By looking at the menu it looks like delicious but when I taste the food...... 


Next day, BREAKFAST. We went really early that nobody was there. Mom and older sister need to send Hawa early in the morning because she had a test to attend to. Surprisingly the food that morning way more delicious than the dinner. 


Next rehearsal at 1 pm and still we were the first to rehearsal. So we got rehearse for a few times to get it right but still my little sister can't get it right. Anyway I'm sharing the rehearsal video.


Went back to the room and and get ready for the wedding. The first thing came to my mind when I wore that dress was did I over do it again? It's just a wedding not some Gala Dinner night. But I've know for over dressing right? so WTH. Let me share with you my dress.



Share with me your opinion so I can design a better and suitable one for me but please stay positive. Our performance was the second and people were queuing up for food. Thank god we were to perform in the first group. Because towards the end, guest slowly decrease as it's already 6 pm.



I'm not a great singer, I just love to sing. Hopefully the guests enjoyed our singing.
After the reception ends, we mingle around with the other KDCG (Kpop Dance Cover Group) community(?) and took a lots of pictures.


We supposed to check out on Sunday but end up extending one day. Mom went to J.B. that night so left me, Anna and Jaja. Wake up early for breakfast and of course swimming. Left the hotel around 12 pm and and straight to Red Box Pyramid. Had fun from 2 pm till 6 pm and went I reached home I was exhausted, tired and sleepy. So I turn in quite early because I need to work the next day.

That's for my wrap up of September. I will share with you an OST that I hook on recently call Touch Love sang by Yoon Mirae from The Master's Sun ost.