myTunes

Monday, February 13, 2012

KOREA TRIP 01/02/12 - 06/02/12 Part 1

안녕 하세요!! 오랜만이다 ~ 잘지내세요?

I am so excited . 기뿐이 너무 좋아 ㅋㅋㅋ 왜?  I just complete one of my goals! Fly off to KOREA.
한국에 엄마랑 같이 갔었어서 너무 감사해..



1st Feb, KLIA


Our flight: 11.30pm, MH66. MAS baby!! We reached airport around 8.30pm and straight to check in the luggage at counter



There was a 아줌마 and 아저씨 nearby us. Hawa heard they said 쌍둥이 it means twins. Hawa looked at them and answer yes. They were quite surprise because Hawa could understand them. Then as usuall the normal question that korean will ask. Do you know how to speak korean? You speak korean quite well. This is the response that I keep getting while I was in Korea.


We did chat a little with them then we went off to MC DONALD'S for dinner. Enter the gate around 10.30pm. Like always hugging my younger sisters Hawa and Hajar before we depart. 

In the plane, there was not much that I did. Just listening to the music for a few hours before I shut my eyes. I woke up for some tea and breakfast then continue to sleep. What am I suppose to do for 6 hours in the plane anyway? hehehe...



2nd Feb, Incheon International Airport

Arrived at 6am. Quite early than that actually. The pilot must be flying real fast. We were under the Vacasia Travel Agency so saw the tour guide and the photographer. The tour guide said that we must wear our long john now cause it is totally freezing. I didn't wear it I choose to change my shoes ( I wore normal snickers than change to kinda boot sport shoes). As we all gather new the exit, I decided to go out and smoke. Once the door is open swooshhh~ the wind blow really strong. My mom went out just for a few minutes and went in. As for me, my cigarette does not taste anything (fyi, I smoke dunhill) then,, my hand start to feel numb, i straight matikan rokok and went it. Go to my bags and take out my scarf and gloves. Gosh it was -14c there. We went to the bus and keep our luggage. Oh forgot about my tour guide. I asked her korean name. 임혜연  her english name is Jenny. The photographer name is 최우진 or Shawn. Tour guide from Malaysia is Farah.



First we went to korean restaurant for our lunch at 10.30am. What an early lunch isn't it. It was 9.30am in Malaysia. We had a korean style lunch. It was FABULOUS. 


After finish eating, I went for smoke. I wanted to say hi to Shawn but dunno how so i start off asking him 우진씨 안추워요? (Mr.Woo Jin aren't you cold?) Like everyone else, he was surprise with my korean. He said I'm good. He meant by my pronunciation. Most of them said the same thing. Start from that moment, I keep on chatting with him. Most of the time, only me speaks to him besides that Jenny and Farra or The bus driver. The journey continue to Nami Island where Winter Sonata shoot their drama. We tried 호떡 bread fill in brown sugar and cinnamon. It was delicious to eat this during winter because it is warm.


 
 

Then later on we, went to 서락산 National Park. 


 Once we arrive on the peak, came out from the cable car guess what we saw! 2PM Nickhun and Taec Yeon advertisement board.


 

The scenery there!! It was breathtaking and COLD. So went to the cafe upstairs and eat 떡볶이 and 오뎅 yum yum yum...

We supposed to continue to the Buddha Temple but it was so cold I decided to go down and wait at the bus. But then after a few minutes I turn around and saw all of them follow us to the bus. It was seriously cold. My leg is hurt. The skin feel like tearing apart. We ate early dinner and went to Daepohang Fish market. Not for long, cause everybody was tired. We bought Dried Squid. It taste like chicken. It's like squid jerky or something like that. If you drink beer while chit chat i think this is nice to eat.




Last stop CONDO. OMG! the condo was so so so so nice. Even Malaysia never supply the equipments such as rice cooker, plates, spoon and spatula even pot and pans. Once we checked in, watched tv SBS Kpop Star was on at that moment. So we watched till fall asleep. Continue to part 2.. Oh yeah, we had an early dinner before that.. hehehe


  
 


Now 1.08am, I need to sleep. WORKING.. So will continue part 2 tomorrow.. Part 2 will be day 2 & 3 and the ski resort and the start of Seoul tour.. nity nite.. 추무세요... 잘자..