myTunes

Thursday, February 16, 2012

KOREA TRIP 01/02/2012 - 06/02/2012 Part 3 Final

Part 3 and the Final Part of my Korea Trip

4th Feb, Lotte World

Lotte World is similar to Genting Highland Indoor Theme Park except Lotte World is much more cooler. We only play the ghost house and visit to the funny museum. For me, hanging out with Seulgi is much more important. So we sat at a restaurant and have a chat. She wanted to treat us at a better restaurant but doesn't have a chance. I saw a few artist Gilme (Clover) and NS Yoon-G. They are really pretty to the max. At 9pm, we have to get back to the hotel. I asked her to sleep with us. Everybody start to asked me who is she, how I know her and like it is something interesting to have a korean friend. She followed us to the hotel and sleep with us. At first, we wanted to go to 노래방 but we were too tired so we decided to chit chat in the room. Around 12am Seulgi was sleeping, me and my mom walked around to find my dinner. I didn't ate my dinner due to my stomach pain (period). Ouh yeah, I remembered that when oppa know that I have stomach pain he also said that he still in pain with his action. hahahaha so cute... I walked around and found a few stalls and shops. Bought 떡볶이 and 김밥 ... the portion is big enough for you to eat for 3 people.





P/S: I saw a few artist who perform at the Lotte World for some sort of radio show.
GILME and NS YOON-G. They were totally pretty!! Oh gosh... I'm jumping when I know it is them..


5th Feb, Courtyard Marriot Hotel

What a beautiful morning it was. Start our journey at 7am for breakfast. The went to Ginseng Centre. When I heard that the extract are good for mask I wanna buy it but when I saw how much does it cost, I was like nevermind maybe next time. Bila I pergi kat souvenir shop, I talked korean with some of the 아줌마 and while i was talking, the kids started to shouting 엄마 and ran to me. Ahjumma asked me if they are my children. Obviously not! She said that I;m good with children and I can be a good mother. How does she know when I myself doesn't even know it. hahahaha hopefully i can be a good one. After a few minutes, I went out and head to the bus. Duduk kat luar dulu hisap rokok tetiba ahjussi datang kat and borak. Tanya sama ada I dah kahwin. U guys also know that I belum kahwin kan. Boyfriend pun I takda. Then ahjussi tuh recommend kan oppa tuh kat I. I said NO. Oppa tuh tarik muka tanya kenapa plak? Because we are too far. Then oppa tuh paham la. Nape oppa hang nak couple ngan cek ker? 부부할래요? hahahaha
Continue on the the Amethyst Factory. Kedai jewelery untuk MAK DATIN oklah kot. I prefer Silver. No offense yek.. Next up, Make Up Center my favorite. Yang best tuh all the guys were attentive to the sales girl who was explaining on the usage of how and what. They all tried it together but when it comes to buy only a few of them were buying. Me only bought gloss sebab color die memang cantik. After that, semua balik hotel untuk praying then ate lunch at korean restaurant.. at last food yang i suka makan.. kuikuikui....



KIMCHI SCHOOL where everybody learn how to make kimchi. cool!!! Then MYUNGDONG shopping. I try to find things that I want but none of it sell here. I was like weird. Where are the cool rings, bracelet or necklace. How bout caps and shoes? Feel weird that it is not easy to find those stuff. Maybe because it was winter so we don't really see all those stuff.



Later that night, we walked around in TIME SQUARE with my PAJAMAS on. hahahaha... it is just a time square for goodness sake right? hahahaha.. Bought some papers, envelope and small paper bag to give some present to our tour guide (혜연 언니), photographer (오빠) and our bus driver (아저씨). Wrote them letter and give them a small potpourri vase. They were quite surprise when they received it. Maybe it is the first time. I have no idea.

6th Feb, Last Day

Our flight is at 10.30am. So by 6am, we check out and straight to our last stop to shop some food or souvenir. We bought a lot of food and some of the staff speaks a little malay just for promotion. But I spoke to them in korean since I felt like they really had a hard time to explain. I even help them to talk in malay. I wrote in hangul but it is malay. I got some free stuff most of the time. For helping or talking with them. Even the ajhussi who packed our food talked with me. I was asking them who is on that poster. They were joking with me that he is Kim Taehui's father. I was like eeiiiii.... hahahaha... After that we went to the airport and check in out luggage. The best part was, I were playing with the kids since nobody take care of them. Then, we agreed on doing punishment. So I said panggil die eonni. Although she was shy but that eonni heard it and straight talk to them. As usual I am the translator. The oppa so happy when the kids said oppa neomu meoshiseoyo... like heaven is waiting for them. I did talked with them a little bit. Time to check in the imigresen (sungguh melayu ejaan aku) Took last photo with oppa and asked for his email also hyeyeon eonni too. I felt so berat hati untuk balik Malaysia as if not enough. But what to do...

We reach KL at 5pm..... Till today I still smile whenever I think of him. I never really told about what happened between me and the oppa takot orang kata I PERASAN kan.. but as long as me and my mom knows cukup laa.. Even till today I keep on singing 우리 사랑했잖아 (We were in Love) sang by davichi and t-ara. Whenever I sing this song a smile will come automatically. Hope to see him soon.. One fine day...




Till next post... cherios~