myTunes

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

KOREA TRIP 01/02/2012 - 06/02/2012 Part 2

Continue from Part 1 ....

 3rd Feb, Mount Seorak

Wake up around 6am (korea time) and by 7am put our bags at the bus and head out to breakfast. First stop, we went to the ski shop for rental the clothes and goggle for KW 57,000 (RM200) per person. I bought ski gloves cause it was totally cold. My hand were numb. We had lunch first on the way to the ski resort. Then continue our journey to the Oak Valley Resort [Oak Valley Resort Website]




 Once we arrive at the condo, put our stuff in our room and half hour later everyone gather at the lobby to go to the ski area. While everyone measuring their feet for the ski boots I went to the toilet and guess what! PMS!! red alert..Thank god my mom brought along with her extra pads. I took one from her and go to the market nearby and bought one. Very thin but long, I changed very frequent because I was over flowing. They sell those ultra slim I can't find the normal one. Regards to this situation I prefer Malaysia at that moments. hahahaha..The rest were learning ski and we went around the ski area to try out the food stalls food.  Again with the hot choco (I don't drink coffee) 붕어빵 a fish shape bread. We even wanna tried 만두 (dumpling) sadly the filling is pork. A few couples of time my mom asked whether wanna buy churros but I just don't feel like too. Later on around 5pm, head out to dinner. I still wandering why I can be full with that little of rice.





4th Feb, Oak Valley Resort

By, 7am we have to put our bags in the bus and head out to breakfast. Not much of a breakfast actually. For ME it was not delicious even the toast. Eat a little and went out for smoke. The kids were playing snow. hehehe take a few pictures then continue on our journey to the city SEOUL.




 Reach Seoul around 10am, we pass by the IRIS shooting the bomb scene then straight to the Korea Blue House (center of Korean politics). The architecture is SUPERB. We stop at N Seoul Tower also known as Namsan Tower at Namsan Park. At first, I don't want to go up the hill due to my over flowing period whenever I start to walked. But then, Uncle Amli give me a boost saying Let's go up together slowly. At last, I reach up at the hill. Basically if you watched Khuntoria We Got Married scene at 63 building, it is similar. Lots of couple lock their love wish and the view is great. You can see the Seoul city.



My mom never miss his favorite actor! [Jang Geun Seok] Next stop is Gyeongbok Palace. Main palace during Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910). The palace is so beautiful. Every roof is decorated with dragon symbol represents as the king. They have heater at the bottom of each palace.




We had lunch at Itaewon where most of the halal restaurant located. At Itaewon, we ate at the Indian restaurant and saw a cute guy. hehehehe... I'm the flirty one so I help Yana (Aunt Saedah's daughter) to take a picture with him. Plus, I started to get closer with 오빠 here. Since I don't go to the mosque, I hang out with him. He show me his picture in the past and a bonus six packs picture. feewwiitt~ hehehe...




Once everybody finish their prayer, we head down to Dongdaemun Market for shopping. It is a wholesale and retail market. Shop for quite a lot.. office mates, siblings and performance accessories.. hehehe.. all together reach around RM500. It was worth paying all that. Settle here, we went to LOTTE World. Been trying to call SEULGI (10 Minute Crew member) but it was quite hard. We supposed to meet in front of the Lotte World. I asked 혜연 언니 if I can lent her phone but still it was engage. But GOD loves us and meet us. I really miss her. She getting pretty. hehehe... I will continue on the story at Lotte World and our last day at Korea in Part 3. Stay tune my people.. wooohhhooo~~



Still miss a few things in Dongdaemun Market. So little time we spent. It is not enough. If I saw the kedai yang jual kain mesti dah borong punya.... Till the next post yall~~ muahxxxxx