myTunes

Friday, January 15, 2010

JuN.K (Kim Junsu) 23th BIRTHDAY & LOVE @ 2PM event


Love@ 2PM is a charity show organize by Malaysian Hottest. I personally promoting this event to all of you come and join us. Let's Have Some fun y'all...

p/s: I WILL BE PERFORMING ALONG WITH MY OTHER 5 TEAM MEMBERS..
so currently we are practising our dance (actually only me and 2 other members coz the rest are quite bz for this week) As a Leadja (Leader) i will be design the t-shirt (but it was design by one of the members RADZ)


15 January- Kim Junsu birthday

He is a member of 2PM one of the hottest group in Korea [kp0p].

My dear JuN.K,

    Happy 23rd Birthday. I wish you a good health so that you can sing better. Hope 2010 will bring you more happiness.


a new year, a new start and a new fortune ahead...

Your lovely, LayNa..

picture credit to: HaNa HorvejkuL