myTunes

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Orientation tomorrow...class commence next week..

my holidays will be over soon...since our college has move..no more longer call TCHT (Taylor's College School of Hospitality and Tourism) but Taylor's Lakeside Campus which they will gather all the students (TAYLORIAN) in one campus..tomorrow will be my first day to the new campus..since it's located near the PUCHONG TOL (omg so far, before this sebelah my house je building ni) i car pool with my fren, LIYANA (thx a lot beb) ... orientation will be at 1pm.....mostly my class start at 10am...and the best part is wednesday & friday OFF..no claz huuurrraaayyyy..... so ade time tok practize for my performance..i'll be going to FRANCE in MARCH da whole month.. so need to sharpen back my french skills..dah lame xbercakap french..but sometimes ade gak tersasul ckp korean la...hindi la.. tagalog la..susah betol bila dah bnyk bahasa belajar..kekekekee..so...will update about the new campus soon...heyhehheee..