myTunes

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Learning Korean ( 한국어 ) with Miss JuN Na ( 준나) Part 2



Hey all!! How’s the first part going?? Any comments please message me.. so that I can correct it or do what ever is necessary..


Hangeul part 2

4 consonants


(di-geut) D pronounce: start with D but end with T
 ㄹ (ri-eul) – R/L pronounce: if it is in front of vowel/first consonant R, if final consonant is L (refer to final consonant)
(bi-eup) – start with B end with P
(ji-eut) – J pronounce: start with J but end with CH

4 combined vowels with (y)
– ya , as in yard
– yeo , as in yawn
– yo , as in yogurt
– yu , as in you

9 final consonant –
is the final consonant. [K] as in cook

is the final consonant. [N] as is noon

– [L] as in call

– [M] as in hum

- [P] as in chop

- [NG] as in ring

/ / - [T] get  ; although the final consonant is varies they still pronounce as T

I forgot to tell that there are different styles of writing hangeul.
C=consonant V=vowel

1. CV  
e.g    (consonant)   (vowel)

2. CV
       C
e.g. (consonant) + (vowel) + (consonant)

3. CV
    CC
e.g.  or

4. C
    Ve.g
      C

5. C
    Ve.g
     CC


Thank you for learning Korean with me. Hangeul Part 3 will be posted soon. I’m kinda busy right now therefore I have no time to type it. Would like to invite you all to LOVE@2PM at Korean Plaza, Menara Hap Seng AMPANG on 30th January. I’ll be performing with my frends (10 minute crew)






What is it NOW?
WORLD DOMINATION